An experienced speaker with over 10 years experience in Digital Marketing. Kae has presented at a number of events nationally and shares her progressive success with students, entrepreneurs and small business owners at universities, conferences and entrepreneur forums.
Kae’s systematic philosophy combined with her transformation leadership style positions her as a leading industry voice and strong advocate for entrepreneurs and women in business.
Kae is available for lectures and group sessions to share her practical expertise and insights on topics such as:
- Balance – Motherhood and Entrepreneurship (Style: Keynote or Lecture; Audience: Mothers that are entrepreneurs)
- Digitizing Your Business for Success (Style: Lecture; Audience: Small Business Owners & Entrepreneurs)
- Establishing Your Digital Footprint (Style: Lecture; Audience: High School/College Students or Entrepreneurs)
- Digital Safety – Keeping Up with Your Kids Online (Style: Lecture; Audience: Parents and Children ages 5th -12TH Grade)
- Mastering Instagram Campaigns (Style: Lecture; Audience: Small Business Owners & Entrepreneurs)
- Automation Nation (Style: Lecture/Training Audience: Marketing Teams, Small Business Owners & Entrepreneurs)
- Building Modern Day Marketing Teams (Style: Lecture/Training Audience: Small Business Owners, Marketing Teams & Entrepreneurs)
When you book Kae as your speaker your group will not only have a renewed sense of confidence in their abilities to transform their results, but will also leave with the practical tools and strategies to get results in their businesses and lives, look at this now.
Click here to get started…[/action]
KAE’S PAST TALKS
LuAnn Nigara Live
The Formula Mastermind Maui
Girl Boss 2.0
Lady Boss Summit
Make 5k a Day
Wholistic Women Win Book Launch
Teach in a Week
Creative Pursuit School
Jeans and Jewels Institute