21 Oct How I’m Able to Be Both a Lifestyle & Marketing Blogger at the Same Time
Hey Friends Hey!
If you’re curious as to how to use lifestyle blogs in order to market your platform, you’ve come to the right place. Today, I will explain how I’m able to be a Marketing & Lifestyle blogger at the same time.
Today in the episode, I’m going to give an inside scoop on how I juggle my personal brand while working on my marketing agency at the same time.
- First I’m going to talk about my business and my lifestyle brand.
- On the business side of things, I will discuss my audience and the tools I use to market my brand.
- While on the lifestyle side, I will explain how I began, worked my way up to my goals, and mapped out my ideas to make this a lifelong commitment for me. I knew before I even started blogging what I wanted to do, so I made sure to keep my focus on one thing and worked very hard till I was great at it.
- Reveling the secret of driving revenue for your business, I am going to give you some tips and tricks that will make you stand out whether it’s your personal or professional side while also helping establish and grow your brand.
- The last thing I’ll talk about is how to add to an existing business and make it make sense. For me, it’s important to have a connection between myself and my audience because making sure your audience matches the lifestyle you want to market on your media platforms will make it so you don’t have work to do before pursuing a new “audience”.
By the end of this episode, you will be able to market through the business you already have, create a story of your audience, and use social media to market your lifestyle platform.
If you’ve got any questions, please leave them in the comments, and I’ll do my best to answer them live on Instagram. Make sure you’re following me there so you don’t miss the announcement on when I’ll be live.
Remember to be authentic and be you.
Thanks for tuning in and I’ll see you in the next episode!