24 Jun Episode 36: My Content Strategy for the Rest of 2022
Heyyyy friend! Welcome back to the show! In today’s episode, I discuss my content strategy for the rest of 2022.
I know it’s been a while since we last chatted, but we’re just going to pick up where we left off and keep this party going.
Excited as always to spend a little time with you and I can’t wait to hear what you think!
My Content Strategy Right Now
- YouTube – My lifestyle channel that’s been primarily dedicated to my house – I love this process of decorating and making updates to my home and documenting the process. I’ve been able to close some really nice brand deals as a result as well and I love it
- Instagram – Always my rid or die, Family and Lifestyle Content
- TikTok – Tim and I, House stuff funny content when I feel like cutting up
- Facebook – Group for the podcast and Live streaming the show
Social Media Goals
- To Support my Group Coaching Program
- To Book More Lifestyle Campaigns
- To create multiple six figures living a true laptop lifestyle where I can work from anywhere for real real
OFFERS MENTIONED ON THE SHOW
- Sign up to get text and email notifications for when new episodes release -> https://bit.ly/NotifyHER360 –
- Leave a review and tell me what you liked about today’s episode
- Get your hands on The Social Media Takedown Course here —>>> https://kaes-courses.thinkific.com/courses/the-social-media-takedown
- CLICK HERE TO LEAVE QUESTIONS FOR TODAY’S EPISODE IN THE COMMENTS
- Get your hands on my Online Business Tool Kit to get a growing list of all of the tools we use in our online business to help make our systems run smoother and help us to earn more money —>>> https://kaewhitaker.com/courses/toolkit/ <<<—