I've got over 14 years of Entrepreneurial & Corporate Experience
I run a 6 Figure business myself, with multiple sources of income
I've been through the trenches of it all. Wife, motherhood, guilt, balance (or the lack thereof). I came, I conquering and I made a tshirt 🙂
It's time to shift your business into the next level of success!!!
* You’re going to change the way you do business by getting clear on your goals and the action that it takes to actually accomplish those goals.
* You’re going to get a deep understanding of your ideal customer, not just the demographics, but the psycho-graphics. Learning how they think and their buying behaviors.
* You’re going to bring out your own personal values and beliefs to create your unique impression on the marketplace.
* You’re going to understand the image that you’re projecting to the world and how it affects your overall goals.
* I believe that you should build your business around your lifestyle and not the other way around.
* You’ll learn how to create and manage your schedule so you don’t have to sacrifice the things that matter most to you, creating the balance and peace that you’ve been longing for.
* You’ll develop the confidence and excitement about how you’re going to accomplish your goals. You’ll start your day energized and on fire because things will become clearer.
* You’ll create plenty of time for the things that matter to you that aren’t related to business like your kids, partner, ministry, leisure activities, so on and so forth.
* You’ll learn how to set realistic goals that help you accomplish your over plans for life and business success.
* You’ll shift your mindset to that of a winner, learning how to focus on what you’re great at and learning how to manage around your weaknesses.
* You’ll learn to say “No” and create breathing room in your life and business eliminating the things that are not helping you to accomplish your goals.
* You’ll learn how to remove distractions and prioritize to accomplish your goals.
* Discover your leadership style and understand how you can inspire and influence others in your role.
* Team work makes the dream work – literally – You’ll learn how to build the right team to help you accomplish your goals.
* You’ll learn how to become the CEO and transition from being self employed learning how to thoughtfully delegate your passion and responsibilities to others in your team.
* You’ll learn how to build a community around your brand though the connection of your leadership style both online and off.
* You’ll learn how to create a road map that will guide your decision making process and help you accomplish your overall goals.
* You’ll learn how to measure your success through numbers, the good, the bad the ugly and the indifferent and use those numbers to make the best decisions for your next steps.
* You’ll learn how to create a system that supports your strategy and your lifestyle, keeping your balance and calm along the way.
* You’ll build connections that will foster accountability and mentorship that will keep you on track to help you achieve your goals.
* You will learn the art of authentic collaboration that will help to accelerate your growth.
* You will learn how to build a network that will push you to greater heights and keep you from becoming complacent in your success.
In our first meeting we’re going to spend some time taking a deep look at what’s happening in your business right now. We’ll determine your challenges and your strengths and we’ll develop a blue print together that will help you accomplish your desired success.
If we determine after our consultation that the long term 1-on-1 coaching is the best option for you, we’ll meet 2 times out of the month to go over your strategy and keep you executing. Yes it’s aggressive but you’ll have plenty of time to complete your assignments before our next meeting. Each meeting is recorded and available for unlimited review.
If we do this right you’ll have questions, and any GOOD coaching program will provide support. You’ll have unlimited email support to myself to ask your questions and get direction in between our sessions.
In addition to being a long term client you will also get access to my growing library of courses offered through my Inner Circle program for the duration of our time together. You’ll learn through my virtual training how to use the internet as a compliment to what we’ll be doing together and strengthen your skills both offline and on.
In this session we’ll reflect and get ready to release you on your own to fly! We’ll make note of your progress and the things you’ll have left to accomplish and have a timeline in place to follow up at that time. We’ll send you off for success!
I’ve only got 5 opportunities for this coaching program open at the moment. Because of the limited space I carefully review each application that is submitted personally. Looking forward to working with you soon!
http://clients.kaewhitaker.com/" target="_self" class="qbutton big_large center default" style="font-style: normal; font-weight: 300; ">Apply Now!!!
This program is not for the faint at heart. I know that you’re probably overwhelmed and stressed, but this program is not going to eliminate the amount of work you’ll have to do initially it will be more, but it is for the greater gain. If you can’t see past where you are right now and aren’t willing to work now so you can play later, this program isn’t for you.
There is no magic pill for success, it’s trial and error. Then measure, adjust and repeat. If you’re looking to wave a magic wand and suddenly everything is perfect, that’s not reality. This program is designed to get you educated, trained and equipped, it will take time once this program is over to get you where you want to be, and the right candidate for this program understands and embraces that. If that reality doesn’t match what you’re looking for, then this isn’t for you.
If you’ve already got the master plan on when and what you’re going to do you need training not coaching, there’s a difference. Training will teach the technical skills to accomplish what you’re trying to do, while coaching gives insight, suggestions, recommendations, and wisdom. If you’re dead set on what you want to do and how you want to get there, you won’t enjoy this program, you may need to look along the terms of outsourcing, just a suggestion.
You’ve got to be willing to not only commit to the bill but to the work. This is a program designed for action and if you are afraid to make mistakes and use the tools and direction that you’ll be given in this program to increase your income and capacity then this won’t be a good fit for you.